The NEWEA Annual Conference and Exhibition hosted by the New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA), is a must-attend event for over 1800 water quality professionals. This year’s technical sessions are focused on hot topics such as green infrastructure, regulatory challenges, digestion and source-separated organics, and integrated water resources planning. With global experience in the water/wastewater market, Kleinfelder is uniquely equipped to speak about the latest industry tools, techniques and processes from practical experience and worldwide applications.
Expert presentations include:
Technical Session Presenters:
· Nutrient Regulation: One Size Never Fits All, Thomas Amidon
· NPDES Aluminum Limits: Are We Chasing the Wrong Anim-Al?, Pamela Westgate
· Solving Sanitary Sewer Overflows: A Unique New Jersey Approach, James Cosgrove
· Financing a Wastewater Collection and Treatment Capital Improvement Plan without Raising Rates or Taxes, Mark Thompson & Gus O’Leary
· Batten Down the Hatches: Evaluating Rehabilitation Options to Protect the Springfield Water and Sewer Commission’s Largest Assets for the Long Haul, Bryan Walsh & Laura Robinson
· Planning for Future Floods; Sea Level Rise Impacts for Three Shore Communities, Indrani Ghosh
· In the Eye of the Perfect Storm: Integrated Resource Planning in Medway, MA, Betsy Frederick & Kirsten Ryan
Technical Session Moderator:
NEWEA, a member association of the Water Environment Federation (WEF), offers a wide range of resources for individuals to contribute to the water environment profession in ways that preserve, protect, and manage New England's valuable water resources.
Go to http://www.newea.org/
Kleinfelder is an employee-owned architecture, engineering, and science consulting firm providing solutions to meet our world's complex infrastructure and natural resource challenges. A global firm with nearly 2,000 employee-owners, Kleinfelder provides planning, engineering, scientific, technical and management solutions. With 50 years of experience, Kleinfelder's reputation of providing innovative, commonsense solutions to the most complex challenges has solidified its status as a trusted partner to its clients and a leader in the industry. Working as a team, our bright people will deliver the right solutions.