Third Party Advantage Conference is the conference that showcases third party products that work with Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) and Sage CRM. INDUSTRIOS Software, Inc. will showcase the INDUSTRIOS ERP best-in-class software functionality for manufacturing and distribution operations.
TPAC highlights the benefits of best-of-breed solutions:
2. World class financials with Sage 300 ERP
3. Myriad third party applications to handle sister companies, subsidiaries, specialized applications, etc.
INDUSTRIOS Software is proud to support the conference this year as both a sponsor and exhibitor. As in previous years, INDUSTRIOS is a Silver Sponsor for this TPAC event and can be seen as an active participant throughout the conference. As part of its commitment, INDUSTRIOS is pleased to present an information session covering the following topics:
1. PlantGaugeTM Manufacturing Intelligence Dashboard, a powerful set of tools that allow manufacturers to publish KPIs in real time to foster a culture of employee engagement and accountability.
2. INDUSTRIOS ERP make to project functionality. For companies whose manufactured goods are slated for installation at customer plant, job or mining site, INDUSTRIOS ERP has functionality to track manufacturing and project costs.
3. INDUSTRIOS ERP Distribution Suite. Advanced distribution functionality for Sage 300 ERP.
4. Enhancements to INDUSTRIOS ERP Manufacturing Suite.
AboutIINDUSTRIOS Software, Inc.
INDUSTRIOS Software, Inc. uses technology and business process improvements to help small and medium sized manufacturing firms optimize their investment in inventory, improve customer satisfaction, increase RONA, and improve profitability. INDUSTRIOS Software develops and markets the INDUSTRIOS ERP Manufacturing Suite, a robust, proven, fully featured enterprise resource planning software suite with successful implementations in multiple manufacturing environments, including make-to-stock, make-to-order, assemble-to-
For further information, visit www.industrios.com, e-mail at email@example.com, or call (866) 275-9028.