PRLog - Jan. 22, 2014 - LAS VEGAS -- If you are the type of person who is looking for the most value for money form of communication, then a pay-as-you-go cell phone is the one for you that lets you pay for what you only consume. With all the clutter of mobile phones in the market today, you might be wondering what the best choice is for a no-fuss individual like you.
A lot of providers offer add-ons that are not really that valuable if you come to think of it. They dent your pocket for a service that you don’t even require. The best thing about pay-as-you-go cell phones is that you can retrofit it to your available funds.
http://www.Just5.com, a brand dedicated to provide the market with the best options when it comes to communication, offers the best pay-as-you-go cell phones for mobile users like you. If you’re in the look for a phone for your child that you can monitor and won’t cost you a lot of money, Just5 phones are perfect. If you are finding it hard to find ways to communicate with the seniors in your family for their difficulty to operate new technology, Just5 has the phones for them.
Here’s a review why http://www.Just5.com has the best pay-as-you-go cell phones for you this 2014:
· No Frills
With Just5’s pay-as-you-go cell phones, you don’t have to worry about contracts, monthly bills, and overuse of credits that you may regret in the end. This is ideal when you want a long-term or a short-term usage.
· Designed for everyone’s use
Whether it’s for you, your child, or an older member of the family, Just5’s pay-as-you-go cell phones are designed to suit all users. These are the following reasons:
1. All the phones have a user-friendly design that even the youngest or the oldest member of the family can use. The phone’s body is easy to grip—for a child’s small hands and an adult’s frail ones.
2. The phones have big backlit buttons and a speaking keypad, assuring the users of typing and dialing accuracy, especially for those suffering from vision and hearing impairment.
3. If you’re worried about going away and leaving a loved one behind, the phones have long-lasting batteries that can last up to a week, so calls will surely be taken and made, especially during important situations.
4. The users have a wide range of models to choose from, with different colors that they can pair with their style and preference.
5. Entertainment won’t be a problem because some models have built-in radio that you can use to listen to your favorite station and chase the blues away.
6. Lastly, the units are integrated with Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) that lets the user call during times of emergency with just a press of a button. This feature is very important for individuals who are living independently, especially for the seniors.
If you want to be free from debt and want to enjoy a simple yet reliable form of communication that you can easily and readily use, http://www.Just5.com and its pay-as-you-go cell phones is the route to take. With the phones affordability, this brand allows you to buy a phone both for yourself and for your whole family as well.