PRLog - Jan. 21, 2014 - ALCESTER, U.K. -- Techsil are delighted to announce their new Cyanoacrylate and Anaerobic adhesive range. Sales Director Chris Dilley comments, “We are often asked by customers for more cost effective alternatives to the top end brands. In response, Techsil has invested resources into choosing a high quality manufacturing partner resulting in what we have found to be very high performance products. The products have a modern stylish design and are branded as Techsil”
Adhesives_ range_ comp
The new range includes:
· A universal surface insensitive cyanoacrylate of medium viscosity, 100cPs, which will bond many substrates in seconds. This is a high performance regular superglue adhesive.
· A very fast curing plastic and rubber cyanoacrylate of low viscosity, 20cPs, which is an exceptional superglue for bonding o-rings and such like.
· A cyanoacrylate non-drip gel which stays in place when dispensed.
There are four popular anaerobic threadlockers included in the range
· A blue Nutlock which is medium strength and oil tolerant. It prevents corrosion and allows easy disassembly with hand tools. This is the most popular Threadlocker in the market.
· A red Studlock for permanent threadlocking of large bolts and studs. It prevents corrosion and only allows disassembly after heat has been applied and with tools.
· A green maximum strength and high temperature Retaining Compound, up to 230°C. This anaerobic retaining adhesive is suitable for close fitting cylindrical parts.
· Finally a Pneumatic & Hydraulic Threadsealant for locking high pressure threads and yet allows controlled disassembly. It contains no fillers that could contaminate systems.
For copies of technical datasheets or samples contact email@example.com
All of our new Cyanoacrylate and Adhesvie ranges are available to buy from our new and improved online webshop (www.techsil.co.uk)