OptimizeMe lets you track your everyday activities, places you visit and people you meet. You can also log your mood, stress level, health status, quality of sleep, weight and many other things. With activity tracker Moves installed (moves-app.com)
How does walking affect your sleep? How does your work influence your health? How do other people affect your mood? OptimizeMe answers all of these and many more questions to provide you with decision support and motivation in your everyday life.
Among other features, OptimizeMe lets you:
· Track your time spent on everyday activities such as Sleep, Work or Gym
· Integrate Running, Cycling, Steps, Calories and Location data from activity tracker Moves
· Log your Mood, Health Status, Quality of Sleep, Weight and other daily parameters
· Tag people, add photos and comments to your daily timeline
· Get personal insights from correlation analysis of your data
· Set your daily goals for any important activities and parameters
· Spot new trends and reach your goals with your personal life coach Ari
· Visualize your life and progress with a multitude of interactive charts
· Customize any activities and parameters you want to track
“Today's Quantified Self space is characterized by exponentially growing personal Big Data while its interpretation is largely left to the users." said company founder and CEO Bogdan Gerya. “OptimizeMe provides the analytical capabilities to uncover what this data actually means.”
OptimizeMe is a free app available today for the iPhone. To download, please visit itunes.apple.com/
OptimizeMe is developed by OptimizeMe GmbH, a mobile development company founded 2013 in Zurich, Switzerland. Its founder Bogdan Gerya, a member of the rapidly growing Quantified Self community, holds a Masters Degree in Biophysics. OptimizeMe's future plans include the integration of further wearable sensors and apps as well as enhancement of app's analytical capabilities.
For more information please visit optimizeme-app.com or contact us.