- work floor space around vehicle bay area
- work space above vehicle bay area for lift
- work floor space at back end of garage
- work floor space to side of vehicle bay area
- distinct or separate work floor space, adjacent to vehicle bay area
With at least (93) garage plans with shop space avaiable Behm Design offers probably the largest selection available. Many of the plans feature one of the characteristics listed above while others combine. From compact to quite large, warehouse-sized, garage designs one can find a garage plan for most any purpose.
Storage racks, cabinets, work benches, shelving, tools and equipment should be considered in selecting a particular plan. If planning for a lift for working underneath a vehicle vertical clearance and floor plan layout requirements should be checked as well. Vertical clearance is often 12 ft. but can be even greater for the larger vehicles. Another consideration is the garage doors: If sectional, upward-acting doors on track are in the way, overhead, a spiral, roll-up door can be substituted to eliminate overhead obstructions entirely.
View all Behm Design Shop Garage Plans
View all Behm Design garage plans