PRLog - Jan. 16, 2014 - HERAKLION, Greece -- The organising committee of the EFQUEL/LINQ 2014 conference has decided to extend the submission deadline for papers, projects, and workshops to the February 10th, 2014. Bringing together experts and practitioners from the public as well as corporate education and training world, such as higher education, VET, schools and other education sectors, the unique quality conference invites submissions of research papers, project overviews, and workshop proposals on the following themes by the extended deadline of February 10th, 2014:
LINQ 2014 Welcomes your Submissions!
· Quality indicators and methods to describe, measure and evaluate quality for open education, OER and MOOCs
· Conceptual contributions on new and innovative quality models, methodologies, standards and approaches for e-learning and open education
· Practical experiences and reports with implementation of quality approaches for open education
· Required competences by institutions as well as by learners for designing, practicing and improving open learning with high quality
· Local, national, regional and international quality projects in the field of the conference
· Methodologies for and experience of increased recognition of open learning in formal education and training
· Certification of e-learning and open education in institutions, programs and courses
· Integrated innovation and quality approaches
· Global aspects of high-quality Open Education (e.g. collaborations, comparative studies, cultural aspects)
Submissions of scientific papers related to the conference (max 8 pages) must be sent to papersubmission@
Further guidelines and requirements can be found on the conference websites at eif.efquel.org and www.learning-
All papers and project submissions will be reviewed by the International Scientific Programme Committee in a hybrid review process: an open review process and double blind review combination. Authors and project submitters will be informed of their acceptance by March 10th, 2014. All accepted papers and selected projects may be presented at the conference, will be published in the official proceedings of the conference (with ISBN) and distributed to all conference participants as well as throughout Europe.
Christian M. Stracke
Christian M. Stracke