PRLog - Jan. 15, 2014 - MIAMI -- Planning a trip to Miami, Florida just got a lot easier from mobile iPhone devices. Introducing City Guide Wiki Miami the new travel guide app official launch announced today. Now available on App Store on iTunes to explore the beautiful city of Miami, Florida plus more. On the go users can book and select discounted Miami hotels by ratings based on reviews and photos. Including selecting vacation packages, rental cars, and airline tickets all in a snap while on the move.
City Guide Wiki Miami App
Using the City Guide Wiki Miami app users now plan the perfect Miami trip or amazing staycation. The app features an customize calendar to make planning simplified. Additionally, Miami weather details and forecasts information is also available. Users can even search and find the hottest attractions and restaurants in Miami, Florida. A quick fix for iPhone users to plan an entire trip from their mobile smart phones.
“We are very excited about what the City Guide Wiki Miami app will offer Miami tourists and city locals. Our approach is to partner with the best hotels, restaurants, clubs, and more to bring our users incredible value and savings,” stated Chase Reynolds, Senior VP of Mobile Content Marketing for Ultisky Apps a division of Ultisky, Inc.
City Guide Wiki Miami Features:
- Miami points of interest search by category, name, and distance view.
- Access data details to select hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages
- Search Miami hotels by star level ratings, neighborhoods, price, and amenities.
- Review Miami hotel photos and guest reviews.
- View Miami weather and seven days detailed forecasts.
- Access local Miami deals.
- Mark calendar dates.
- Receive and send voice messaging access.
- Complete list of Miami Beaches
- Complete list of Miami Attractions
- Informative about Miami Section
City Guide Wiki Miami is now available for sponsorship enrollments. Advertisers can benefit from mobile marketing exposure on City Guide Wiki Miami app. Please contact Chase Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org call (404) 696 – 4833 for more details.