Our 2014 Texas Child Support Calculator is available for iPhone / iPad and this year, for the first time, for Android devices.
Input no more than six variables and the app will compute the amount of child support payable monthly, twice per month, every two weeks and weekly.
* Whether self employed
* Gross income (annually, monthly, twice per month, every other week or weekly)
* Number of children before court
* Cost of health insurance for children
* Number of other children supporting
* Mandatory retirement contribution if no social security paid
This app has been developed and tested by Jimmy L. Verner, Jr., a practicing attorney and principal of VernerLegal.com, electronic publishers of applications and reference works for the legal profession and the public. Visit VernerLegal.com for information about our apps and other materials for Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod and Kindle devices.
Mr. Verner is a 30+ year lawyer who is Board Certified in Family Law and in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is a partner in VernerBrumley P.C., Dallas, s, which limits its practice to family law. Mr. Verner focuses his practice on complex family law cases and family law appeals.