1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Caravanners keen on mobile access to offers and content


 
PRLog - Jan. 13, 2014 - SOUTHEND, U.K. -- Research* from brokers Cover4Caravans has revealed that nearly two thirds (64%) of their customers would use a caravan mobile app, with the remainder saying they would consider it.

The study of the caravan insurance specialist’s customers also asked what would be useful on a mobile caravan insurance application, with:

 access to special offers being the most popular request, at 82%;

·         articles and information (55%);

·         tools (9%) such as towing weights, weather warnings, a spirit level and campsite listings.

64% of those questioned say they use a Google Play Android, with the remainder using the App Store (36%).

Richard Burgess, Director at Cover4Caravans (http://www.cover4caravans.co.uk (http://www.cover4caravans.co.uk)), says: “With a growing amount of coverage around online mobile devices and the way people are now accessing the internet, we decided to carry out some research on our customer base.

“We found that while mobile access was very popular and useful, it seems that people needed to be incentivised to use it.  That said, we do also see that more useful information for caravanners on the road could be valuable.”

         Ends

*SurveyMonkey study, December 2013

Contact
Jason Hulott
***@speediepr.co.uk

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@speediepr.co.uk Email Verified
Source:Cover4Caravans
City/Town:Southend - Essex - United Kingdom
Industry:Consumer, Technology
Tags:mobile apps, caravans
Shortcut:prlog.org/12266897
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share