Smart Meters are installed “hot” by unlicensed workers hurrying to collect a bonus without first shutting off the high-voltage current to homes, each abrupt power interruption causes spectacular spikes of electricity to short-circuit through theinside the walls and ceiling of homes with antiquated or outdated wiring and these dangers can lead to electrical fires where there is a weak spot (older wiring, undersized neutrals for the electrical load, no or poor grounding, use of aluminum conductors, etc.).
Smart meters are substantially made from plastic, unlike older meters that use bakelite or similar material. Any electrical fault, such as arcing especially in antiquated or outdated wiring (due to loose or rushed installation of wiring) can easily ignite and spread through the smart meter's material.
Smart Meters installed on homes with old wiring is a ticking time bomb!!!!