What is a Designer Day?
Designer Days represent a wonderful opportunity for brides to experience many of the latest styles from a bridal designer in one location at the same time to help in their search for stylish, comfortable and affordable bridal wear.
When are the Designer Days being held?
Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th January 2014.
Where are the Designer Days being held?
At Elderberry Brides bridal shop in Basingstoke town centre.
What are some of the highlights of the Designer Days?
* Many of the new designs for 2014 will be on show.
* Lots more of these amazing gowns will be available for you to see and try on than would normally be available in the shop.
* Bridal consultants from Elderberry Brides will be available throughout the event to assist and to answer any questions.
* Discounts will be available on the day for brides who choose to order their dress.
* Complimentary drinks will also be available.
What times will the collections be available to view?
Between 10.00am and 4.30pm on Saturday & 11.00am and 3.30pm on Sunday.
Is an appointment necessary?
No. An appointment isn't necessary however a FREE invitation is required to gain access to the Designer Days.
How do you request an invitation?
Simply select the following link:
About Mori Lee
Elegant fabrics, exquisite embroidery and meticulous beading are all hallmarks of a Mori Lee wedding gown. Ruching, tiered layers of ruffles, stunning beadwork and luxury fabrics make Mori Lee's bridal collections truly stand out in the world of bridal design.
For further inquiries regarding our Mori Lee Designer Days or Elderberry Brides telephone 01256 474 004 or vist the Elderberry Brides website.
01256 474 004
01256 474 004