Designed with AV dealers, integrators and installation professionals in mind, the PeerSound System provides a reliable wireless solution for zoned audio systems or can be used to support surround sound applications – especially in areas that are difficult and/or costly to run speaker wires.
“In speaking with our AV dealer and integrator partners, we learned that many of them were looking for solutions to help easily and seamlessly install audio systems in homes and small businesses,”
The PeerSound Wireless Audio System offers professional installers and integrators with a useful set of features not available in any traditional distributed audio system. With eight independent channels, the PeerSound Wireless Audio System can meet many needs at once, such as reaching additional zones and providing added surround sound for example.
· Rack Mountable Wireless Audio System (http://www.peerless-
· Remote antenna mounting:PeerSound’s remote antenna capability allows installers to move the antenna up to 10 feet away from structures that reduce WiFi performance (like steel).
· Integration with existing homes and systems: The PeerSound system brings distributed audio to complete existing homes (versus new builds). The in-wall or on-wall amplifier allows for clean installations and hidden wires, even when cutting drywall isn’t an option. And, unlike many other solutions available, PeerSound interfaces with any audio component for source or speaker, to allow customers the freedom to use the brands and equipment they are used to. Additionally, PeerSound creates its own wireless network so it does not affect any existing wireless data network service.
· Eight independent inputs: With eight independent channels, PeerSound can complete many needs at once such as additional zones and added surround sound so there is no need for multiple transmitters.
· Self-contained 120/240V power supply and UL 2043 plenum rated amplifier: Featuring a built in 120/240 volt power supply, PeerSound’s amplifier gives installers the freedom to forgo high voltage to low voltage converters, offering more install flexibility and ease.
The PeerSound™ Wireless Audio System (ADS100-B) is currently available through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and an authorized distribution network.
For more information about Peerless-AV, please visit: www.peerless-
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Made-in-the-