PRLog - Jan. 7, 2014 - Depression is one of the most serious and controversial topics in health today. By the year 2020, depression will be the 2nd most common health problem in the world after heart disease1 and studies show depression is a contributory factor to fatalcoronary disease2. Billions of dollars are spent every year on antidepressants yet the rates of depression keep increasing.
End Depression Now header
The End Depression Now Expert Interview Series presented by Depression180.com (http://www.Depression180.com)
For the full list of telesummit guests and to sign up go to www.Depression180.com (http://www.Depression180.com)
This is the first depression telesummit of this magnitude. The End Depression Now Expert Interview Series assembles the leading researchers, trauma specialists, neuroscientists and behavior experts to teach the latest medical and scientific facts about ending depression and creating happiness. This series includes:
• Dr. Daniel Amen – Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
• Rhonda Britten – Fearless Living
• Dr. David Burns – Feeling Good
• Dr. Gabriel Cousens – Depression Free For Life
• Dr. Jed Diamond – Irritable Male Syndrome
• Dr. Henry Emmons – The Chemistry of Joy
• Dr. David Healy – Let Them Eat Prozac
• Dr. Robert Holden – Happiness Now!
• Dr. Norman Rosenthal – Winter Blues
• Dr. Deborah Rozman – Transforming Depression
• Dr. Deborah Serani – Depression and Your Child
• Marci Shimoff – Happy For No Reason
• Dr. Maria Sirois – Everyday Counts
• Dr. Margaret Wehrenberg – The 10 Best Ever Depression Management Techniques
• Dr. Guy Winch – Emotional First Aid
…and many more.
These doctors and researchers discuss astonishing discoveries in overcoming depression without medication. They will explain how to:
• Eliminate Chronic Feelings of Depression
• Eliminate Anxiety
• Eliminate Chronic Anger
• Eliminate Self-Sabotage
• End Feelings of Shame and Guilt
• Turn Off Automatic Negative Thoughts
Depression will likely touch most people at some point in their lives whether they struggle with it themselves or watch a loved one struggle with it. The information and knowledge to eliminate depression is out there and this telesummit will give the answers needed to end depression.
The series will start Monday, February 3rd but listeners can pre-register right now and immediately listen to 4 preview interviews: The Link Between Depression and ADD, Men and Depression, Depression and Your Child, and What You Can Do To Eliminate Depression.
For the full list of telesummit guests and to sign up go to www.Depression180.com (http://www.Depression180.com).
(1) World Health Organization, Mental Health: A Call for Action by World Health Ministers, 2001
(2) Barth, J., et al. Depression as a Risk Factor for Mortality in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease: A Meta-analysis, Psychosomatic Medicine 66:802-813 (2004)
Mind Mastery Unlimited
Mind Mastery Unlimited