PRLog - Jan. 7, 2014 - OKHLA, India -- The Healthgenie is online market where you can get products and supplements to enhance your beauty and health.
iron_ 28_ pd_ 2_ 1
January 07, 2014 - New Delhi, Everybody wants to stay fit and healthy. The desire to be self-reliant and working non-stop can only be possible if your body functions well. Thus, to let your body performs all metabolic activities properly, you need to intake a proper diet. Minerals and vitamins considered very essential for health. Several benefits of vitamins and minerals are mentioned below and foods that provide you these elements-
· Vitamins are very essential for leading a healthy life. You need to consume in small amount but still holds great importance. There are six types of Vitamins-
1. Vitamin A- If you need to enhance your eyesight and desire for healthy skin then you need to include Vitamin A in your diet. Spinach, apple, carrots etc are good source of Vitamin A
2. Vitamin B- It is the most complex vitamin. Vitamins B complex includes B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12. The Vitamin B helps in production of red blood cells, improves the circulation of oxygen and lessens your wrinkles and hair falls etc. You can get Vitamin B from beans, eggs, meats, leafy greens etc.
3. Vitamin C- It protects you from flu and cold and heals your body rapidly. Eat citrus foods such as oranges, lemons, tomatoes etc to get Vitamin C.
4. Vitamin D- Vitamin D is very essential for healthy bones. It is great source of calcium hence keeps your teeth strong. Fish, eggs etc are rich in Vitamin D and even Sunlight provides you Vitamin D.
5. Vitamin E- It helps in repairing and maintaining of body’s tissue. It is essential for your eyes and skin and you can obtain it from nuts, seeds, leafy greens etc.
6. Vitamin K- Vitamin K helps you in blood coagulation. To stop you from bleeding you need Vitamin K. Dairy products and leafy greens are good source of Vitamin K.
· Minerals are essential to build body tissues and are required to perform metabolic functions. They are needed to form cells and in blood formation. Some of the essential minerals that your body requires are potassium, iron, zinc, sodium and iodine. You can get these minerals from red meat, salt, eggs and dried fruits.
Project Analyst of www.healthgenie.in, Mr. Himanshu Narula says that though vitamins and minerals are required in small amount but the role it plays for your body is very important. It enhances you immunity system and makes your life worth living. Still if foods are not enough to provide you these elements, you need to start searching for their supplements.
Healthgenie, A unit of G.S.T. Corporation,
B-13 Okhla phase-II, Okhla Industrial Area,