PRLog - Jan. 3, 2014 - SAN FRANCISCO -- Specializing in how identifying and leveraging one’s top strengths can increase employee engagement, productivity, effectiveness, and fulfillment, Greg has coached and trained thousands of professionals during his career. In fact, as a former preacher who spoke before thousands every weekend, he knows how to motivate and teach for corporate transformation.
Dr. Nelson’s Most Requested Topics:
· There is No Leadership Strength (Strengths-
· A Company is only as Strong as its Teams (Strengths-Based Collaboration)
· Our Real Competitive Advantage (Corporate Strengths-Profile)
· Rediscovering the Soul of Your Business (Remembering your Why Matters)
· Authenticity is Your Leading Edge (Knowing Who You Truly Are and Living in Alignment With That is your Most Powerful Resource)
Greg’s passion to maximize people and their organizations is evidenced in the humor, honesty, sensitivity, and extensive knowledge base he brings to his ongoing roles as a motivational speaker, author, coach, entrepreneur, and leader.
The 5 Ways Dr. Nelson’s Strengths Are Leveraged as a Speaker:
1. First, and foremost, he’s a Strategic Thinker: Greg’s number one strength is Strategic; every talk is crafted to think through and communicate the most effective way to move people from point A to point B.
2. As a Maximizer, he always exceeds expectations:
3. His Communication is both heart-engaging and thought-provoking:
4. He’s visionary as a Futuristic Thinker: Greg’s fourth strength is Futuristic; he is not only able to see a better way forward, but he can paint the picture imaginatively and invitingly.
5. He’s naturally Empathetic, understanding the needs of his audience: Greg’s fifth strength is Empathy; which means his talks consider the feelings of those in the audience, customizing the examples and using the language that will be most transformational.
Top 5 Reasons to Hire Dr. Nelson
1. His content is proven to impact the bottom-line. Strengths-
2. His experience is bar-none, having delivered over 2,000 keynotes. In addition to all his corporate and conference keynotes, he came into the industry with over 25 years of weekly sermons as a preacher of a large university church. Dr. Nelson knows how to tell stories, move hearts, and offer practical advice.
3. Inspiration and implementation come together. Strategy is Dr. Nelson’s sweet-spot which means he never leaves an audience motivated without also teaching transformational tools.
4. His doctorate in personal and organizational effectiveness keeps him focused on each employee while never losing site of the company goal. He understands systems, knowing the importance of strong individuals for the betterment of an entire organization.
5. Positivity, joy, and confidence follow his work. Employees who know their strengths feel empowered, encouraged, and important to their teams.