Montrose, MI, December 26, 2013 -- Mold consultants and Certified Environmental Hygienists Phillip Fry and Hank Taylor suggest that property owners, occupants, and employees in the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia make and implement their choice of these top ten 2014 New Year’s mold and environmental health resolutions.
”My New Year’s mold and environmental health resolutions for 2014 are that I will…”
1. Observe myself, family members, and co-workers on a regular basis for any of the top 100 mold health symptoms and mold illnesses listed at http://www.moldinspector.com/
2. Investigate my residence and workplace roof, attic, siding, walls, ceilings, floors, basement, crawl space, and heating/cooling system carefully for any visible signs of water leaks, water damage, and mold or bacterial growth that can endanger my family or co-workers’ health.
3. Use a professional moisture meter to touch and sweep over the entire floors and walls of my home and workplace bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, and utility room walls and floors to locate concealed water problems which can allow mold and bacteria to grow.
4. Make sure that my home’s dryer vent, kitchen exhaust vent, and bathroom exhaust vent take the moist air directly to the outdoors and not into the inside of the attic, crawl space, basement, walls, or floors of my home or workplace. High humidity in such areas can cause toxic mold growth.
5. Hire a Certified Mold Inspector from http://www.certifiedmoldinspectors.com/
6. Run one or more high-capacity HEPA and activated carbon-filtered air purifiers in my bedroom and other home living areas, and also in my workplace, to vacuum out and trap airborne mold spores, mold mycotoxins, germs, and other airborne pollutants from the air I, my family, and my work associates breathe.
7. Use do-it-myself water test kits (available at a large hardware, home improvement, or safety store, or online) to test my home and workplace drinking water for bacterial contamination, arsenic, and lead, regardless of whether the water is city-supplied or from a private well or spring.
8. Use do-it-myself lead test kits to check my older home or workplace for the possible presence of dangerous lead paint. Easy-to-use 3M brand lead test kits are available at www.buildingmoldinspection.com/
9. Check for elevated levels of radon gas exposure in my home or workplace basement and/or ground floor with do-it-myself radon tests available online.
10. Test with E. coli test kits my home and office computer keyboard, TV remote control, bathroom fixtures and surfaces, kitchen appliances and surfaces, and other surfaces for E. coli bacterial contamination. Test kits are available online.
To schedule professional mold inspection and mold remediation in most areas of the USA and Ontario Province of Canada, with mold consultants Phillip and Divine Fry of EnviroFry, email them firstname.lastname@example.org or phone toll-free 1-866-300-1616 or cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit their website http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com/
For mold inspection and mold removal anywhere in Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China, or elsewhere in Asia, email Hank and Merley Taylor email@example.com or phone 63-927-888-2113, or visit the Taylors’ websites http://www.real-
The Frys and Taylors are all Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, Certified Environmental Hygienists, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Ozone Professionals. The Frys are also the instructors for mold and environmental hygienist training and certification for the Environmental Hygienist Association at http://www.ecology-
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970