Installing porcelain veneers to damaged teeth is a painless procedure which usually involves just two visits to Dr. Wei’s dental office. During the first visit, Dr. Wei takes an impression of the patient’s teeth so he can design and shape the porcelain veneers to precisely fit the teeth and smile. The second visit includes fixing the porcelain veneers to the teeth. After porcelain veneers are installed, they provide a beautiful, white smile that can last for many decades with proper care.
Porcelain Tooth Veneers are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
* Repairing damaged, decayed, chipped or cracked teeth that make it embarrassing to smile;
* Straightening teeth for a more appealing smile;
* Filling unsightly spaces and gaps between teeth to improve a person’s smile;
* Whitening severely stained or dark-colored teeth that look unsightly;
* Whitening teeth for a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile.
“Our patients love their porcelain veneers because they provide a complete ‘smile makeover’ for a dramatic improvement in their appearance,”
For more information about the cosmetic dentistry services offered by Dr. Michael J. Wei or to schedule your complimentary consultation, call (212) 982-4080.
Porcelain Veneers in Manhattan, NYC
About Dr. Michael J. Wei - Manhattan New York City Cosmetic Dentist
Manhattan New York City dentist Dr. Michael J. Wei is one of NYC’s best dentists specializing in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry including smile makeovers, invisalign braces, dental implants, porcelain dental crowns, porcelain veneers and more. Call 212-982-4080 for your free consultation or appointment. www.MyManhattanCosmeticDentist.com