The world is inundated with sales tools: worksheets, playbooks, sales scripts, software, brochures, and so forth. However almost all of those sales tools combined, are extremely insignificant if you don't have the intellectual and emotional tools that truly create success when it comes to selling. Below, Daniel Fitzgerald, CEO and Director of largely recognized sales and marketing firm within the direct marketing industry, A Vision Network has provided 7 key points that when combined, create a recipe for success.
1) 1) Commitment. If you're truly committed to both your customer's success and your own success, you'll do what it takes to keep the customer satisfied and informed.
2) 2) Patience. If you're patient, you let customers decide at their own speed. You aren’t forceful or frustrated if they hesitate to buy.
3) 3) Curiosity. Curiosity is a fundamental element and if you're growing as an individual and as a professional, you'll begin to learn new ways to better serve your customers.
4) 4) Courage. If you've got courage, you take the necessary risks to expand yourself and your business into new areas, even when you may feel like you are against the odds.
5) 5) Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is contagious: If you're enthusiastic about yourself, and the product, then your customer will catch enthusiasm too.
6) 6) Integrity. If you've got true integrity, there is no disconnect between your stated purpose and your genuine motivations.
7) 7) Flexibility. Life is all about change; nothing stays the same.
By taking a step back and looking at successful companies in the marketplace, there is a commonality that is shared by all of them. Daniel Fitzgerald MD of A Vision Network agrees saying, “There are different paths to take on the road to success, but no matter how you get there, there are some fundamentals that are present. Success does not happen by accident or by chance.”
A Vision Network
A Vision Network