Whether today’s workers are in the office or a non-office environment, they require a headset that provides a high level of audio quality and can move with them throughout the day. The Voyager Legend CS gives workers a seamless experience regardless of location, allowing easy management of mobile and desktop calls using Smart Sensor technology, which intuitively directs calls to your phone or headset and allows you to automatically answer by placing the headset on your ear. Workers can now manage calls at their desks in the office and easily transition to managing calls on their mobile devices when they leave the office so they can work how and where they want.
“We are immensely proud to bring to Middle East region, the most advanced technological innovations which are designed to provide mobile flexibility. As we strive to keep up with the pace of life, Voyager Legend CS is not only the perfect companion but the right fit to suit our lifestyles. It is designed to enable one to work smarter. We at Plantronics aim to redefine what flexibility means to each one of our consumers and create products to ensure they are always ahead of their times.” said Bobby Joseph, Director-Middle East and India, Plantronics.
Building on the industry-leading features of the Voyager series of headsets, the Voyager Legend CS comes with a sleek charging dock that connects directly to an office desk phone and includes:
· The ability to manage desk phone and mobile device calls from a single headset
· Intuitive controls to answer/end calls, mute and adjust volume
· Smart Sensor technology for a seamless and intuitive user experience
o Automatically answers calls simply by placing headset on your ear
o Automatically transfers calls between mobile phone and headset
· Roaming capability of up to10 meters from desktop charging base or mobile device
· Up to 7 hours talk time, 11 days standby
· Use your voice to answer or ignore incoming mobile calls and for a host of other commands
· Caller Name Announcement for incoming mobile calls
· Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet
· Precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP for superior noise cancellation
· Three layers of wind noise protection
Mobility devices and solutions have become integral components of the overall technology strategy for enterprises. According to an Ernst and Young Report, it is estimated that by 2015, there will be around 1.2 billion mobile enterprise workers worldwide. With smart business users demanding solutions to strike a finer work-life balance, Plantronics remains committed in providing its consumers smarter working solutions.
Voyager Legend CS has been recognized as an Honoree in the Wireless Handset Accessories category with the prestigious International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards sponsored by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
Pricing and Availability
The Voyager Legend CS is available across Middle East through the Authorized Plantronics Distributors and Channel partners. MSRP for the Voyager Legend CS is US$ 210 inclusive of the sleek charging dock. The optional HL10 lifter or EHS cable (sold separately) allows for remote call control with the desk phone at the push of a button. It can also be customized to match any work style using accessories like a portable charging case and USB adapter for PC connectivity.