Business Expenses and Schedule C is approved for 2 CPE hours at $9.95. Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Identify the types of business expenses that are reported in Parts II, IV and V of Schedule C.
· Apply the appropriate rules to determine whether the IRS is likely to regard a given worker as an employee or an independent contractor.
· Determine whether a given taxpayer is eligible to claim a home office deduction, and correctly calculate the available deduction.
· Correctly calculate the available deduction for given taxpayers for car, travel, meal and entertainment expense.
Distributions from Retirement Plans has been added to our catalog for $11.95 and qualifies for 3 CPE hours. Accounting and tax professionals who finish this course will gain a broad understanding of the following concepts:
· How distributions from retirement plans are taxed, including distributions taken before age 59½.
· The distribution at death rules that pertain to qualified plan and IRA funds left to spousal and nonspousal beneficiaries.
· The required minimum distribution rules that apply to qualified employer plans and individual retirement accounts.
Both courses are approved for CPE credit to meet the requirements for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, RTRPs, as well as California and Oregon Tax Preparers. Go to www.APlusCPE.com to order, or call our toll-free customer support at 877-488-9315. All course prices include online course material, online exam, an online printable certificate of completion and next day course completion reporting.
About APlusCPE®: APlusCPE, a service of WebCE®, delivers continuing professional education courses to CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and registered tax preparers. APlusCPE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.