“We recognized the need for institutional entities and private investors to be able to geographically diversify their precious metals holdings. With the constant concerns of storing in the target-rich environment of New York City, we wanted to provide a logistically safe location as well as a convenient one,” says Terry Hanlon, President of Dillon Gage Metals. IDS is located near Toronto’s bustling financial district, just a two-hour flight from New York. It operates out of a highly secure facility with 24-hour security under dual-control systems.
Never before has there been a storage option such as this. “Canada has several custody services serving parts of the metals industry. IDS is the only facility with a fully trained staff and technology systems solely dedicated to the precious metals industry,” Hanlon explains.
Clients include metals dealers, brokerage houses, banks, refineries, mining operations, national mints and individuals. IDS is also equipped to ship bullion bars and coins to any allowable country in the world.
IDS of Canada provides customers with secure vault and warehouse space in a convenient, state-of-the-
· Segregated storage, insured through Lloyds of London
· Electronic data transmission for all transactions and collateral holding reports
· Distribution and fulfillment services for commercial accounts
· International shipments of precious metals
· Customs clearance assistance
· Collateral custody accounts serving lenders and borrowers
As an added benefit to clients, precious metals stored at IDS are held off of its balance sheet, meaning that their titles aren't subject to any claims beyond those of the owner.
Hanlon notes that IDS of Canada has plenty of room to store silver, which is bulkier than gold and platinum. Silver items that typically require storage include 100-ounce and 1,000-ounce bars, along with boxes of Canadian Silver Maple Leafs and American Silver Eagles. A 1,000-ounce silver bar is 13 inches long and weighs 70 pounds.
IDS is supported by decades of professionalism and storage experience at Dillon Gage Metals and its independently-
The facility is located at 3300 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1L4. For more information on IDS, go to www.IDSofCanada.com or call toll free: 855-362-2431.
Dillon Gage Metals offers bullion trading, online trading of physical metal, jewelry trading and liquidation, refining services, and rare coins and estate liquidations.
For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit www.dillongage.com/
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (www.DillonGage.com)
· Dillon Gage Metals, www.DillonGage.com/
· FizTrade Online Trading, (www.FizTrade.com)
· Diamond State Depository LLC, (www.DiamondStateDepository.com)
· International Depository Services of Canada Inc., (www.IDSofCanada.com)
· Digital Metals,(www.DigitalMetals.com)
Media Relations Contact: