To register for BEM seminars online visit http://www.beminteractive.com/
Strategic From The Start: Why It’s Important to Start with Your End Goals and Lead With Strategy Instead of Tactics, Friday, January 24, 2014; $39.00.
Presented by Kathryn Binkley, Marketing Strategist with BEM, this 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. seminar will enable participants to:
- Set specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and time-sensitive marketing goals.
- Identify an ‘ideal customer’ and understand why it’s important.
- Develop go-to-market strategies before tactics.
- Create a return-on-investment marketing and sales dashboard.
Search Engine Marketing: From Search to Success in 7 Steps, Friday, February 21, 2014; $39.00.
Presented by Jeremy Shaffer, Digital Marketing Team Lead with BEM, this seminar takes place from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Participants will delve into the complexities and nuances of search engine marketing, and will learn what it takes to achieve visibility in the online world, including how to:
- Conduct market and competitive research using free online tools.
- Identify targeted keywords and segment them by customer type/position within the sales funnel.
- Develop an organic search strategy using “The ABCs of SEO”.
- Build a targeted paid search campaign using our “PPC Chain” model.
Connecting with Content: How Savvy Marketers Use Content Marketing To Attract and Retain Customers, Friday, March 21, 2014; $39.00.
Presented by Kathryn Binkley, Marketing Strategist with BEM, this 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. seminar focuses on how to maximize content creation and distribution for inbound marketing success. Participants will learn to:
- Develop a multi-channel content strategy and editorial calendar.
- Create killer content.
- Overcome common content marketing roadblocks.
- Monitor, track and measure a content marketing program.
Up Close And Personal With Email Marketing: Building A Customer-Centric Game Plan That Will Boost Your ROI, Friday, April 25, 2014; $39.00.
Presented by Kathryn Binkley, Marketing Strategist with BEM, this seminar takes place from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. With today’s overcrowded inboxes, how do you get your message to stand out? Via analytics, personalization and content customization, participants can increase response rates and overall profitability. Attendees will learn how to:
- Drive engagement through segmentation, personalization, and integration.
- Map an email marketing strategy against a customers’ lifecycle.
- Optimize email for engagement on mobile devices.
- Test, measure and optimize campaigns.
For 17 years, award-winning BEM has provided creative interactive design, ROI-based strategic marketing and technical expertise enabling clients to succeed in today’s increasingly technology centric business world. Our team of over 25 experienced professionals has worked with hundreds of organizations to provide comprehensive and customized solutions while empowering clients and supporting the community. Visit http://www.beminteractive.com for more information.