The fee will be credited in full against the list price of a full West Trax Consolidation package for the analysed systems if ordered within 3 Months of the delivery of the System Consolidation Assessment report. Alternatively the fee will be credited on a per system basis if a Re-standardisation, Modernisation or Optimisation Package is ordered within 3 Months of the delivery of the System Consolidation Assessment report.
- Analysis of Custom Code
- Unused Custom Code
- Custom Code usage frequency
- Level of Standardisation
- Unused Standard functionality
- Supported business areas
- Supported business processes in the top 3 business areas
- No. of Trigger and Background Jobs
- Comparisons and Gap Analysis
Results / Benefits
Transparency with regard to: -
- System usage quality in the systems to be consolidated
- Supported Business processess
- Usage frequency of Custom Code
- Percentage of Used and unused Custom Code
- Percentage of Used and Unused Standard functionality
Facts for making decisions with regard to: -
- Consolidation activities
- Optimisation activities
- Modernisation activities
- No travel costs for analysis of decentralised systems.
- All analyses performed offline.
- Results of analysis can be re-used for future activities.
West Trax consultants are ready to respond to any questions you may have about how your consolidation project can benefit from this valuable assessment service. For more information about how your organisation can exploit the full potential of its SAP systems please contact us
T: +44 (0) 1989 780114
M: +44 (0) 7774 808694
West Trax Ltd
West Trax Ltd