PRLog - Jan. 14, 2014 - Five new recruits have added depth to the Miller Homes (http://www.millerhomes.co.uk/)
New Miller Homes Yorkshire Recruits
The five new recruits, from all over the region, are undertaking a variety of roles within the team ranging from Contracts Manager, Stuart Hall, to Michael Ramsbottom, Assistant Site Manager who left his self employed builders job to progress his career with Miller Homes.
"Miller Homes has a reputation as a great company to work for and one that takes pride in its operations and its employees," said John Birch new site manager Brooklands, Gainsborough. "For me, it was about career development and working for a reputable housebuilder and Miller Homes was able to offer both."
Similarly, Assistant Site Manager Marvin Jones cited career development and Miller Homes' approach to health and safety that particularly attracted him to his new role.
"The whole way in which Miller Homes operates is very well organised and its health and safety reputation is well known throughout the industry," said Marvin, 38, who has worked for other housebuilders in the region. "It's a pleasure to be part of such a great team and I'm looking forward to a long career with them."
During 2013 Miller Homes has opened three new sites in the Yorkshire region, Victoria Gardens at Altofts, Lindley Park at Lindley and The Brookes at Drighlington. 2014 will see a further two developments launched both in Harrogate with the possibility of a further two in West Yorkshire.
Properties currently available across the region range from one bedroom apartments priced from £75,000 to five bedroom executive homes priced from £217,000. Miller Homes also offers a host of purchase initiatives to help buyers whether they are buying for the first time or have a home to sell.
Further information can be found by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
· Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
· Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
· Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
· In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
· Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in:
East Ardsley Sutton in Ashfield