Central Coast Fly Fishing Announces The Perfect Gift For The Fly Fisher On Your Shopping List
CARMEL, CA –Christmas is a wonderful time of the year unless you're having problems coming up with gift ideas. Fly fishing is an extremely popular sport and a good way to become one with nature.
In addition, here's a list of gift ideas... all under $50... which you can find at Central Coast Fly Fishing. They're perfect gifts for your fishing buddy, or as stocking stuffers... or even for yourself (so long as you've been good).
· What fly fisherperson doesn't need flies? You can pick 'em or we can do it for you! Flies start at $2.15 each and always make a nice gift you know they'll use.
· For that buddy who needs all the help he can get to stay organized, check out the Montana Fly Company "River Camo" Aluminum Fly Box...$39.95 to $49.95. Comes in eye-catching rainbow and brown trout colors. Who can resist?
· Practice your casting skills indoors and entertain your cat at the same time. The Re3dington Form Game Rod was designed with beginners in mind. The 50" fly rod comes with a practice fly line, leader and yarn fly. Redington Form Game Rod...$39.95.
· Try Maxx HD Polarized Sunglasses, and you'll find they're much more than sun protection for your eyes... they're also fashion statements. The best polarized fishing glasses for under $20.
· Dang, tying tippet to the fly can be frustrating if you’re all thumbs and blind as a bat but the 20/20 Magnetic Tippet Threader makes it easy for under $10.00!
From socks to fly boxes, to gizmos, and decorative doo-dads, you'll find a lot more than expensive rods and reels at your fly shop. No matter what is on your shopping list, or personal wish list (interested to know what's on some of your lists....), please consider stopping in to Central Coast Fly Fishing. For more information go to http://www.centralcoastflyfishing.com/
About Geoff Malloway, Central Coast Fly Fishing
Geoff Malloway never thought his first introduction to fly fishing in 1973 would be a gateway into a life enriched with outdoor adventures and the satisfaction of sharing his fly fishing passion with others. With a background in fisheries and wildlife management and teaching, Geoff is well suited to helping others experience the great outdoors with fly rod in hand. “I’ve come to realized that fly fishing isn’t about catching fish at all…it’s a catalyst for developing an appreciation for the natural world around us and deriving from it a sense of well-being. ”Since 1996, Geoff has owned Central Coast Fly Fishing, a full-service fly fishing specialties shop located in Carmel, CA.
Central Coast Fly Fishing located at 7172 Carmel Valley Road in Carmel. For more information go to www.centralcoastflyfishing.com.