“We have thousands of customers and their needs vary greatly,” said CGTech Product Marketing Manager Bill Hasenjaeger. “VERICUT has been designed to meet the needs of all types of shops – from the small job shop with simple parts, to the OEM and Tier 1 supplier that is regularly pushing the limits of CNC technology. VERICUT is constantly refined to provide the flexibility and tools our customers require.”
VERICUT Product/Function Overview:
VERICUT is CNC machine simulation, verification and optimization software that enables users to eliminate the process of manually proving out NC programs. It reduces scrap loss and rework. The program also optimizes NC programs in order to both save time and produce higher quality surface finish. VERICUT simulates all types of CNC machine tools, including those from leading manufacturers such as DMG-Mori Seiki, Mazak, Makino, Matsuura, Hermle, DIXI, and Chiron. VERICUT runs standalone, but can also be integrated with leading CAM systems such as Catia, NX, Creo Parametric (Pro/E), MasterCAM, PowerMill, EdgeCAM, hyperMILL, Esprit and GibbsCAM.
New User Interface Enhancements
The VERICUT user interface is very customizable. In version 7.3, the first thing a user will notice is the all-new icons, available in multiple sizes. There are also several user-selectable color themes, and every window and icon can be optionally displayed or hidden.
To help objects stand out in the machine simulation scene, an “Edge Display” option analyzes models on-the-fly and finds and displays their edges, all without affecting simulation speed.
During simulation, a user can create a list of “Stop At” events. These events, such as “Collisions”
Improved Collision Checking Speed
Version 7.3 performance is now 5-10x (or more) faster when the NC program moves the simulated machine into potential collision conditions. A significant in-house development effort produced enhancements to VERICUT’s industry leading collision algorithms, removing the need to adjust complex machine models to improve performance.
Other New Features since Version 7.2
· Drag/drop files from Windows for quick setup.
· Check cutting tool wear limits based on time, distance, and volume.
· Constant gouge check simulation with very large design models is now 2-5x faster.
· Automatically save a Reviewer file during the simulation session. The VERICUT Reviewer incorporates all the functionality of NC Review mode in a stand-alone viewer that does not require a license.
· Measure tool assembly components in the tool manager.
· New CAD/CAM interfaces are available for Surfcam and SolidWorks. Many other CAD/CAM interface improvements have been implemented.
· SpacePilot Mouse/Navigator motion is improved.
· Over 400 customer-driven enhancements and software change requests have been completed since version 7.2.
080 2318 6981
080 2318 6981