The new site is the result of many months of hard work, market research and testing in collaboration with the developers and designers at Malta’s largest web design company ‘Alert eBusiness’. The website features the updated portfolio of Quality Residential and Commercial properties, For Sale and To Rent sections. The website is backed up by over 32 years’ experience in the Maltese real estate market. The aim of the new website is to deliver the highest quality services and confidence to customers with a user friendly and east to navigate platform. The website offers several sections.
• Social Media - simple and easy to use links including Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin and Twitter so the user can share properties and follow property posts.
• Live Chat - so the user can discuss property needs directly and in real time.
• Separate Buying, Selling, Renting and Landlord sections on the main tool bar to service individual clients needs more effectively.
•‘Overseas Buyers Guide’ - an in depth guide including information on the new ‘Global Residence Program’.
• Real client Testimonials complete with images of the person who wrote it.
• The contemporary ‘Meet the Team’ page which features the staff and contact details
• Favourites – one can simply send the favourite properties and one of the agents will reply.
One can visit http://www.perry.com.mt to experience the new website. The company stressed that they are always open to Feedback from everyone on ways in which to improve both the online and offline service as they provided a Feedback section on the homepage where they are welcoming any comments.