“We are proud to offer such a leading-edge technology at a more affordable rate to the Midwest marketplace. While many other providers charge $650 or more per treatment session, the Pilsen Wellness Center offers the exact same treatment for $250 per session with the added benefit of mental health counseling. This more affordable pricing offers new hope for treating severe depression in the Chicagoland area,” said Catharine Rocha, LCPC, Division Director for Mental Health. Here are some facts about TMS Therapy for Depression:
· Patients are awake and alert during treatment
· Patients can go back to their normal activities immediately after treatment
· Private, comfortable, outpatient treatment lasts 35 to 40 minutes
· Treatment is administered 3 to 5 days per week for approximately 4 to 6 weeks
· TMS Mental Health Counselors are available
Depression affects the sufferer and very often his/her immediate family. For those dissatisfied with traditional depression treatments, TMS Therapy at Pilsen Wellness Center offers a non-invasive and more affordable option.
The Pilsen Wellness Center is one of the few professional facilities in the greater Chicagoland area offering TMS Therapy to patients. Visit our website at http://www.pilsenwellnesscenter.org or call (773) 579-0832 to learn more about this new outpatient treatment option and/or to schedule a consultation.