Audio Repair with RX 3 outlines the most common types of audio problems in recordings and covers the fundamental concepts of audio repair, while providing helpful tips from professionals for salvaging previously unusable audio.
Geared toward helping users approach audio restoration based on their specific goals, readers can navigate through a wealth of tips and techniques from professionals including Emmy award-winning sound mixer Bill Jackson, Pro Tools Expert deputy editor Mike Thornton, and others.
For RX 3 users, audio repair techniques using iZotope's new RX 3 audio restoration software are also included as subtopics throughout the guide.
Through the 100+ pages of the guide, readers are provided with valuable information on how to:
● Identify the basics of audio repair and restoration, and understand the tools of the trade.
● Learn the use of a spectrogram to identify audio problems.
● Expand efficiency in denoising, including reducing broadband noise, hum and tonal noise, and dialog denoising.
● Removing intermittent noises and gaps, clicks and pops, clipping, and reverb.
● Learn techniques of efficiently exporting and delivering audio.
● Discover tips from award-winning industry leaders, including timesaving advice and guidance through specific modules and plug-ins.
For more information about “Audio Repair with RX 3”, visit www.izotope.com.
For more information about iZotope RX 3, visit http://www.izotope.com/
PRICING AND LINKS TO DOWNLOAD:
Audio Repair with RX 3: Tools, Tips and Techniques, is free of charge, and is accessible through PDF at http://downloads.izotope.com/
The eBook version can be downloaded via iTunes for iPhone and iPad at https://itunes.apple.com/
Users can also download follow-along audio examples here from the iZotope website.
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®
For more information on iZotope products, please visitwww.izotope.com.