Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square– ‘perfect in every way’
TripAdvisor named Kempinksi Hotel Cathedral Square as one of the Hot New Hotels and number one in Europe. In the inaugural list TripAdvisor recognized 33 hotels in 18 countries worldwide that opened within the last year. These properties have provided guests with memorable experiences and have earned a minimum of four out of five bubble rating on TripAdvisor.
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square in Vilnius, Lithuania has an ongoing commitment to enhance the guest experience. According to reviewers its focus has made it ‘simply perfect in every way’.
TripAdvisor reviews focused on customer services, professionalism, brand, heritage and quality. The property hasn’t rested on its laurels; it is continually working to develop the guest experience and utilising new mobile technologies to deliver a seamless guest experience.
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square provides restaurant guests with its innovative use of tablets in the form of an interactive digital menu. Waiters present diners with an iPad featuring the hotel’s food and beverage menu app, using iRiS Software Systems.
Guests can browse the menu in their preferred language, enticed by clear images and detailed descriptions of the wines and regions searching by grape variety, food pairing and regional preference to find the perfect beverage. Additional information such as tasting notes, aromas, vintages and other characteristics are all within the application.
The iRiS Software Systems applications enable restaurants to remove their traditional menus and bring their food, wine and drinks to life by being displayed on iPads. This tech-accessory has been helping restaurants improve performance both in terms of revenue and guest experience.
Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square can also alter and change its menu and pricing whenever needed, delivering more special offers to diners and helping the restaurant manager better manage stock control and revenue.
“This attention to detail is required in all hotels, delivering guests a real all-round experience that leaves them enjoying the experience and sharing with others, thanks to social media and guest review websites. Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square has taken this commitment to customer services to the next level,” said Jason Jefferys, CEO, iRiS Software Systems.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
About iRiS Software Systems
* London-based iRiS Software Systems Ltd is an award-winning interactive guest services application creator, providing apps designed for hotels, cruise lines and restaurants. The iRiS applications are designed to improve the guest experience, increase revenues and reduce costs, improve communications between guests and staff and provide a smart marketing tool. Both tablet and mobile phone applications are available
* iRiS Valet is the award-winning, interactive, multi-lingual guest services app. The iRiS F&B Suite is a world-leading multi-lingual, digital menu, sommelier and bar application
* More than 200 hotels worldwide currently work with iRiS Valet and/or iRiS F&B
* Luxury hotel group, Kempinski Hotels has selected iRiS Software as a key guest services technology provider and is installing iRiS applications across its worldwide network
iRiS works with other major hotel brands including: Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express, Starwood, Hilton, Accor, Swire, as well as with a number of independents
* iRiS has representation across every continent with major offices in UK, USA and Asia
countries with iRiS installations include: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Mauritius, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, India, Kenya, Malta, Turkey, Qatar and Australia
* iRiS won the 2012 Travolution Technological Innovation Award for its market-leading iRiS Valet application that allows guests to view hotel facilities and book services at the touch of a button
For further information visit: www.irisapps.com
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 74 five-star hotels in 30 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one imbues the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.
To book or for further information, please visit:
www.kempinski.com • www.gha.com
Press release distributed 4th November 2013 by Laura Barnes on behalf of iRiS Software Systems. For more information, email: laura.barnes@