While there are many options available from Honda, here are just a few that are undergoing special financing rates:
• 2013 Civic- Both the Sedan and Coupe body styles of the Civic as eligible for financing as low as 0.9% APR when financed for 24-36 months. Drivers seeking to finance for 37-60 months could be eligible for 1.9% APR.
• 2013 Accord- Again, both the Sedan and Coupe versions of the Accord are undergoing low finance rates, with 0.9% APR for up to 36 months and 1.9% APR for up to 60 months on the sedan. Coupe models feature 0.9% APR for up to 60 months.
Beyond the small and mid-size car market, Honda has plenty of family-friendly vehicles as well, including:
• 2013 Odyssey- Honda's popular minivan is great for moving people and switches into hauling luggage or cargo with ease. Financing starts at just 0.9% APR for up to 36 months. 60-month agreements are available starting at 1.9% APR.
• 2013 Pilot- As with the Odyssey, the Pilot makes for a solid family vehicle, featuring room for the kids, pets, and more. Available in two-wheel and four-wheel drive, the Pilot can be financed at 0.9% APR or 1.9% APR for up to 36 or 60 months, respectively.
• 2013 CR-V- Perfect for the small family, the CR-V is well-equipped and sporty, with financing starting at 0.9% APR for 24-36 months and 1.9% APR for 60 months.
Each of these vehicles—and many more—features Honda's new lineup of standard features, including Bluetooth, Honda's i-MID infotainment system, and a built-in rearview camera.
In addition to these models, they feature the full 2013 and 2014 vehicle lineup as well as a variety of used and Certified Pre-Owned models.
For the latest information on any of these vehicles, including specifics of current incentives or for help scheduling a test drive, contact a Metro Milwaukee Honda dealer. With dealerships located in convenient places across the greater Milwaukee area, they make it easy to get behind the wheel of a brand new Honda.
Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers includes Schlossmann's Honda City, Boyland Honda, David Hobbs Honda, Russ Darrow Honda, and Wilde Honda.