“There are lots of entrepreneurs that are looking for a home-based online business with a low start-up cost. Online dating has become mainstream, losing its past social stigma. It is a lucrative but competitive $2.1 billion annual business in the U.S., and larger worldwide. No special licenses or degrees are needed to become a matchmaker or owner of a dating website, and the operational knowledge needed to be successful has not been available in one place, until now,” according to Research Director, John LaRosa.
The iDate Course is a 6-week video course on starting an online dating business. Ticonderoga Ventures has brought together the top experts in the dating business and created a series of seminars on the business model. The course program is as follows:
Week 1: Introduction to the Dating Business
Week 2: Dating Software
Week 3: Payments and Marketing
Week 4: Customer Service / Offline Methods / Fraud
Week 5: Mobile Dating
Week 6: Scaling
This video explains it all:
The course begins November 6 –and the Last Day to register is November 5.
The complete package includes:
- 6 weeks of online video instruction (7 hrs.) on the dating business by 14 experts (invaluable)
- 6 Weekly webinars for Q&A. (value:
- Dating Factory Dating Site Software (value:
- Hub People Dating Site Software (value: $500+)
- A pass to the January 15-16, 2014 iDate Conference in Las Vegas
(the biggest dating industry conference of the year, value: $1,275)
- Dating Ad Network will review your site for free.
- A 2012 dating industry market report from Marketdata Enterprises ($99 value)
- Money-Back Guarantee for 14 days.
COST: $2,700 USD
Marketdata has been tracking the dating services industry (http://www.marketdataenterprises.com/
In just 6 weeks, a person can leapfrog themselves past others new to the dating business, learning the nuts and bolts of operating a dating business, avoiding the pitfalls, identify niches, and vastly increasing their chance of success.
“This is simply the best (and only) business video course to get started in the booming dating business, hands down. We are proud to be an affiliate and to offer this high quality course by Ticonderoga Ventures.”, according to John LaRosa.
MARKETDATA’S MARKET REPORTS & SERVICES:
· Healthcare & Service Sector Market Research (http://www.marketdataenterprises.com/
· Custom Market Potential Studies
· Competitor Analyses
· Business Plans
· Strategic Analysis, Product Positioning
· Teleconferences with Mr. LaRosa
Marketdata Enterprises, Inc., is an independent market research firm and 15-year analyst of the U.S. dating services industry since 1998. Marketdata publishes many service market studies, and performs consulting. Mr. LaRosa is available for interviews.
Marketdata Enterprises, Inc., Tampa, FL