The Happy Button app has several functions to help users to boost happiness:
● A daily inspirational message to boost their happiness level.
● Video messages about happiness from experienced life and business coaches.
● Audio messages about happiness from experienced life and business coaches.
● Blog posts about achieving happiness written by life and career coaches.
● A simple question to measure where you fall on the happiness scale for the day.
● Your average daily, weekly and monthly happiness measure.
Chief Happiness Officer (CHO) Edwin Edebiri is excited about the Happy Button app and its potential to help users around the world: “Many circumstances in life can’t be controlled. Since most people (about 85%) have their smartphone or tablet with them most of the time, a happiness boost to your day is just a click away with the Happy Button app. Even better, you can help spread happiness by sharing the app with others!”
The app was built by http://www.BusinessGrowthExpertsLLC.com with over 50 apps currently available in app stores including the Davis Music Festival and the Town of Parker host of the LPGA Solheim Cup tournament.
About I Am Happy Project: The I Am Happy Project is a non-profit organization with the mission of spreading happiness globally, one person at a time. In early 2009, Edwin Edebiri set out to shift people’s minds to happiness from the gloom and doom that dominates the news. The nonprofit is having an impact on our communities around the world with projects, such as, wrapping gifts for children in Davis, California, visiting seniors in Chicago, Illinois, and visiting orphanage homes in New Delhi, India and Benin City, Nigeria. I Am Happy Project groups are in 63 cities and 18 nations, representing every continent.
Edwin has appeared on many television and radio programs, many of which are available on the website www.iamhappyproject.org (http://www.iamhappyproject.org/