An agreed strategy for boosting regional economies has been firmly established, ensuring that progress on growth remains an objective shared between government and LEPs. With allocations from the New Homes Bonus soon to be decided, this timely event will detail how best to drive the process forward.
Topics covered at the conference include:
- Access to available funding streams and the associated responsibilities regarding governance structures and accountability
- The importance of new housing developments and social investment in driving growth
- Opportunities for effective collaboration with local authorities, learning and skills providers and private sector organisations
This interactive forum provides you with the opportunity to share strategies and best practice and hear from eminent stakeholders on the future of LEPs. Book now and better prepare your region for the economic challenge that lies ahead.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from The Heseltine Institute on the progress of local growth initiatives in the wake of the government’s response to No Stone Unturned: In Pursuit of Economic Growth
- Prepare for the allocation of the New Homes Bonus to LEPs, scheduled to begin in 2015
- Explore the potential of new housing developments to act as drivers of local economic expansion
- Learn how well defined governance structures are increasing the effectiveness of LEPs
- Gain insight into an innovative university-led project using Regional Growth Funds to support small local businesses
- Discover how best to align local skill sets with regional economic priorities
For more information, please visit the website -
Or contact : Miruna Ionescu - miruna.ionescu@