DataCenter Insights (DCI) is a premier, enterprise-focused summit for companies serious about transforming their IT to meet today and tomorrow’s data center challenges. DCI is designed for senior IT and business executives interested in current trends and emerging technologies that are influencing data center growth and developing strategies leveraging these technologies to sustain and grow their business. The main theme covered is "Transformation:
This unique conference program blends educational sessions with business development activities for sponsors. The educational program is driven by industry expert Jerry Murphy, Worldwide Director, and Enterprise Computing for Cognizant and a team of key advisory board members and speakers. They will provide the depth of knowledge and expertise that meets the requirements of data center professionals across disciplines.
· Jerry Murphy (Conference Chair). Worldwide Director, Enterprise Computing and Cloud Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions
· Glenn O'Donnell, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
· Richard Villars, Vice President, Datacenter & Cloud, IDC
· Cal Braunstein, Chairman & CEO/Chief Research Officer, Robert Frances Group
· Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
The program agenda focuses on the business impacts of IT transformation, addressing today's issues, trends, technologies and solutions. This is blended with case studies, One-to-One meetings and networking. Some topics that will be covered include:
· Keynote Sponsor Presentations
· General Session: Transforming and Sustaining Change in the Data Center
· Technology Panel: Adapting to Next-Generation Data Centers
· Executive Panel: Funding Data Center Transformation
· Executive Panel: Experiences in Cloud Computing
· CEO Panel: State of the Industry & Visionary Outlook
· Executive Panel: The role of Service Providers in Evolving Data Center Services
· Sponsor Case Studies: Challenges, Strategy, Implementation, & Outcome
· Executive Panel: Non-IT Infrastructure for 2020
· Software Defined Data Center/Software Defined Network - The Collision of Innovation and Control
· The IT Industrial Revolution is Here. Are YOU Ready?
· 1 -1 Meeting Zone (scheduled for 3 hours each day)
· Numerous networking receptions and organized activities
The unique format provides sponsors with boardroom meetings, case studies, and pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with executives intimately involved with data center strategy, with purchasing authority, and purchasing intent.
The full program agenda can be found at:http://www.datacenterinsights.com/
DataCenter Insights takes place November 3 - 5 at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego. For more information visit http://www.datacenterinsights.com/
About nGage Events.
nGage Events (http://www.ngagevents.com)