AP Specialty Hospitals Association (ASHA)
Today at Novatel RGI
National meet of CGHS empanelled Hospitals on Saturday, the 12th October 2013 from 10.00 A.M. onwards at Hotel Novatel, opp: RGIA, Hyderabad
1. Long pending revision of tariff in CGHS ensuring workability and sustainability.
2. Review the present system of payments and bring-in definitive payment systems through online.
3. Unauthorized deductions from Service Provider bills without giving any reasons whatsoever.
4. Discuss the chain effects of providing healthcare service to all the other Departments/
5. The present tendering methods being adopted by CGHS for fixing the tariff without considering the actual costing/price variation formulas etc.,.
6. Forming a Task Force/Core Committee Nationally consisting of a Nine member committee, who would steer the action plan to be resolved after discussion/deliberations on 12th October, 2013 meeting.
7. Depending on the outcome of the meeting resolve the future course- of- action with regards to continuance of providing Healthcare Services under the given circumstances.
8. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair
Corporate hospitals across the country have threatened to stop cashless treatment to lakhs of central government employees from January 1.
Protesting against ‘unviable’
“After that we will stop all cashless services at our hospitals. We will however continue to provide services on paying cash (at the hospital rates). They can seek reimbursement later,’’ the association leaders said.
Addressing a press conference here on Saturday, they said that the government should come out with a scientific method to arrive at proper packages for various treatments.