Matt Fraser is internationally known for his abilities and having the most unusual family reunions at his events! He attributes his inherited abilities to his mother and grandmother. Thousands of people from all around the globe have had their questions answered by Matt who has the ability to connect with those on the other side. http://www.meetmattfraser.com . These messages that are given share tender moments with the audience members so they know that their loved ones were there at events that had just happened with exact details of a wedding or a birth or even an anniversary.
The benefit is for Forever Paws, 300 Lynwood St., a no-kill, nonprofit shelter for companion animals.“ With the cold weather rapidly coming to New England , we are moving in dozens of homeless animals to the Forever Paws shelter – they are needing medical treatment, food, shelter and warmth from the cold. With food supplies already low we have experienced an emergency food drive this month. The shelter replies on fundraisers and Matt Fraser’s Messages From Heaven Show benefitevent brings in much needed funds to continue to run and care for the overwhelming number of animals the winter months bring”, stated Gail Furtado from the Forever Paws Animal Shelter,www.foreverpaws.com
Fraser makes appearances in MA, Rhode Island, CN, Florida and California bringing comforting messages from departed loved ones on the other – usually confirming that they are still watching over their family wishing them well in great detail. Fraser said. “Those on the other side only bring messages of good.”
“They are a compassionate organization and this winter they will be finding and helping many homeless animals and training to prepare the animals for a new family to adoption them, “states Fraser.
Tickets to the event cost $35.00 To reserve a seat, contact 508 678 0804.
Pet Winter Safety Tips:
1. Keep pets inside as much as possible when cold weather hits. If your pet needs to go out, keep outdoor exposure short especially in freezing temperatures.
2. Be sure to wipe the paws of your pets when they come in the house during snow both to prevent frostbite but also to get rid of any salt or snow melting chemicals that may remain on the fur to avoid your pet ingesting it.
3. Consider getting your pet a sweater if you plan on taking long walks during the winter months, and be sure to not bathe your pet before taking them outside or on a long walk.
4. If you have a space heater or fireplace remember to never leave your pet unattended when they are in use.
5. Be sure to honk your horn and check under your car for pets before driving off. In cold weather animals will seek shelter under a car or vehicle.
Date: October 24th, 2013 (Thursday)
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Fall River Country Club
4232 N Main St Fall River, MA 02720
For more information or to purchase a ticket please call:
Phone: 401-573-1360 (tel:401-573-
Cost: $35.00* a Ticket
Click Here To Reserve Your Seat To This Event To This Event
Would you like to interview Gail Furato and Matt Fraser ?
Phoenix Rising, PR
301 325 4085 / email@example.com