Friday 6th December 2013 - Central London
Chaired by Enver Solomon, Director of Evidence and Impact, National Children’s Bureau
About the event:
Our National Commissioning Children’s Services Conference showcases emerging and well established best practice in commissioning services that achieve excellent outcomes for children and young people.
With dramatic changes to children’s services and health departments since April 2013, this event investigates the future of joint working with partners and covers essential topics including; delivering sustainable services through early intervention, embedding personalisation into children’s services, engaging service users and providers in the co-design and production of services, effective working between local authorities and clinical commissioning groups and the practicalities of integrating commissioning.
Expert speakers include:
· Councillor Rita Krishna, Member, Children and Young People Board, Local Government Association, Lead Responsibility, Children and Young People, London Borough of Hackney
· Thanos Morphitis, Director of Strategy and Commissioning Children’s Services, Islington Council
· Beth Anderson, Head of Evidence and Guidance, Social Care Institute for Excellence
· Alison Cathles, Lead Commissioner, Disabled Children and Young People, Gloucestershire County Council
· Jenny Connelly, Joint Commissioning Manager, Children and Young People, Northern, Eastern and Western Devon Clinical Commissioning Group and Devon County Council
· Karen Tyerman, Tri-borough Director for Commissioning, Children’s Services, London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org