The Sales Enhancer Series has been created for corporate pre-sales, sales and business development workforce, to update skills in keeping with the growing demands of industry, and places a high emphasis on enhancing sales effectiveness to directly impact organizational revenues.
The ‘Creating Winning Business Presentations’
Like with regular TWB workshops, the focus would be balancing hands-on experience with essential conceptual knowledge and best practices. The content would include:
1. How to roll in information, prepare, create and deliver presentations
2. Communicate effectively - identify the objectives of the presentation.
3. Design powerful visual aids - present information effectively reinforced with visual aids.
4. Understand the target audience - tailor your presentations according to the needs of the audience.
5. Preparation and Methodology - Planning theme, create a well-defined script, developing an outstanding storyboard.
6. The ‘Vital Ingredient’ of an effective presentation.
As Mr Anindya Shankar, Head, Corporate Business Development, says, "Making a sales presentation isn't something you do on the fly. It takes immense preparation, builds rapport with your prospect, is customer centric, summarizes your competitive advantage and leads to the logical outcome - the actual sale."
With learning aids created and vetted by senior marketing and sales veterans with decades of experience, the TWB workshop will help you discover key presentation tips and techniques that comes from several years of relevant, multi-domain experience.
For more information, visit www.twb.in or call +91-80-40741400.
TWB is Asia’s leading technical communication and publishing services provider and caters to the needs of technology and process driven industries. TWB’s industry leading portfolio in Technical Communication services includes Technical Product Documentation, Learning & Development services, Technical & Digital Marketing. TWB’s expertise across Information Technology, Telecommunications, Financial services, Aerospace & Defense & High-Tech Manufacturing is leveraged by leading Fortune 500 clients including Microsoft, Intel, AXA, Fidelity, Cisco, ABB and more than 60 large clients globally. More information on TWB is available on www.twb.in.