PRLog - Oct. 7, 2013 - ALEXANDRIA, Va. -- Fight Colorectal Cancer is proud to announce the launch of a new website at http://www.FightColorectalCancer.org. The website uses a variety of videos, downloads, blogs posts and content pages to provide patients with medically-reviewed information regarding colon and rectal cancer and tools for advocacy.
NEW Fight Colorectal Cancer website
The website offers patient-friendly information to all who partner with organization including cancer survivors, caregivers, medical professionals, donors and policy makers. The site features:
· Up-to-date facts, statistics and education about colorectal cancer
· Information and resources for newly diagnosed cancer patients
· Blogs highlighting the latest on colorectal cancer research and policy
· 24-hour email access to an Answer Line service
· Registration for monthly webinars that educate colon cancer patients and caregivers
· Downloadable factsheets, training materials and videos
· Community calendar
· Fundraising and donation tools
· Opportunities for patients to connect and get involved in colorectal cancer advocacy
The new Fight Colorectal Cancer website was sponsored by grants from Bristol Myers-Squibb, Genentech and Sanofi.
About Fight Colorectal Cancer
Fight Colorectal Cancer is a leading colorectal cancer nonprofit in Washington, D.C. Through patient education, advocacy and research funding the group spreads awareness and demands a cure for the second-leading killer in the United States. As the leading advocacy group, the organization serves as a resource for colorectal cancer patients, grassroots advocates, policy makers, medical professionals and health care providers. Learn more at http://www.FightColorectalCancer.org.