2) It is better to start SEO now because the longer you leave it to start; the harder it becomes to rank higher than competitors.
3) Analyze the rankings of sites on the first page for keywords that you want to rank.
4) Investing time in building online relationships and creating good content can bring you big results on a small budget.
5) There is no guarantee that SEO strategy of other’s website will work for you.
6) SEO Experts can help you to build authority and trust to outrank older, more established sites and it takes time.
7) Get adapt to algorithm updates to attain and retain good rankings as search engines evolve over time.
8) Any new page created in a website can be directly notified by Search Engines.
9) You can get advice directly from Google via Webmaster Guidelines.
10) Set up and use Google Webmaster tools to find out the keywords ranking for your site and other sites linking to yours.
11) Use Google Analytics to check number of visitors on your site, the keywords used by them to visit your web pages.
12) Search Engine Experts suggest you to use Pay per Click (PPC) in addition to SEO.
13) Make your website interesting by creating content for people and not for search engines.
14) Remove duplicate content on multiple pages of your website to avoid penalization by Google, Yahoo and Bing.
15) People will get engage with your site if you create videos and this will also help you to get links from Video Sharing sites.
16) Choose the right keywords by researching keywords using Google’s Keyword Tool and this will help you to convert your visitors into sales.
17) Take help of SEO experts to write unique Meta Title and Description for every page in your website.
18) Do not use keywords repeatedly on a page to get credited and not penalized.
19) Try to point your site with number of quality links to attain higher positions in search engines.
20) Share news and opinions by writing Press Releases and Articles relevant to your business.