Sound Stages Radio is airing two unique Joe Bev Audio Theater shows per week:
Tuesdays 8:30 am ET, repeat Wednesdays 2:30 pm ET and Fridays 1:30 pm Fridays, repeat Saturdays 5:00 pm, streamed at http://www.soundstagesradio.com.
On the 19th edition of The Joe Bev Audio Theater:
Selections from Pedro's Cartoons: Fractured Fables in Famous Animated Voices, written by Pedro Pablo Sacristan, produced, directed and voiced by Joe Bevilacqua, with additional voices by Lorie Kellogg.
In the half-hour, Joe Bev presents the stories as if it was a day of TV cartoons, including:
1. "Little Worm is Lost": Doggy Daddy
2. "Big Mouth Fox": Fibber Fox and Hokey Wolf
3. "Playing with the Sun": Mr. Jinks
4. "The Cloud Eating Giant": Huckleberry Hound
5. "A Warm Whale": Cap'n Crunch
The complete Pedro's Parodies: 14 Fractured Fables in Famous Funny Voices is available from Blackstone Audio at http://www.waterlogg.com.
These 14 new fractured fables, by noted Spanish children's author Pedro Pablo Sacristan, will charm and entertain your whole family!
Produced with wonderful sound effects and music by veteran radio-theater producer Joe Bevilacqua and performed by husband-and-
1. "The Boo Boo Monkeys": Wolfman Jack and The B-52s
2. "The Mysterious Thief of Thieves": Humphrey Bogart, Peter Lorre, Sydney Greenstreet
3. "A Strange Bird Shop": Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, James Finlayson
4. "Madman in the City": Peter Falk and Andy Kauffman
5. "The Two Spells": Monty Python's Flying Circus
6. "Dark Wizard, Spark Wizard": Bela Lugosi
7. "The Deductive Mr. Horsefly": Gary Cooper, W.C. Fields, John Wayne, Mae West
8. "Book, Ink, and Feather": James Stewart
9. "Speedy Snails": Howard Cosell and James Cagney
10. "The Full Warren": Sam Elliott, Clint Eastwood, Edward G. Robinson, James Cagney, Jack Benny
11. "Ice in the Jungle": Geoffrey Holder
12. "The Creature in the Attic": Rod Serling
13. "The Tree and the Vegetables": Jackie Mason
14. "Johnny the Lizard": Leon Redbone, Cheech and Chong
Joe Bevilacqua, also known as Joe Bev is primarily known as a radio theater dramatist. However, his career has taken him into every aspect of show business, including stage, film and television, as a producer, director, writer, actor, and even cartoonist.
Not content to hide behind his microphone, Bevilacqua will be seen acting in the upcoming feature films: "The Green Blade Rises" directed A.J. Edwards, "The Fly Room" directed by Alexis Gambis, "Cold in July" directed by Jim Mickle, and "Hits" directed by David Cross. He will soon be portraying WWII British General Bernard Montgomery in the History Channel miniseries "The War"
Joe Bev can do hundreds of voices, dialects and impressions. For the upcoming movie "The Fly Room," he not only portrayed the on screen character of Uncle Dwight, he was personally commissioned by the director Alexis Gambis, to act as vocal coach to the cast during the entire shoot and wrote, produced and voiced a number of audio sound beds in the style of old time radio for use in the film.
A new Science-O-Rama with Joe Bev every Monday.
All 6-minute video episodes can viewed at:
The Joe Bev Hour airs on Dream Streams Radio
Mondays to Friday, at 11:00 am & 7:00 pm ET.
Listen at http://tunein.com/
Joe Bev also produces FOUR podcasts per week:
CARTOON CARNIVAL: https://itunes.apple.com/
JOE BEV X: https://itunes.apple.com/
Science-O-Rama Episode Five: