Axiom Advisors are a team of professionals who provide fresh and new alternatives to meet the needs and requirements of the retail automotive dealers. Axiom Advisors was unique services and have many years of experience in the retail automotive industry. These advisors works with dealerships along with the assurance of professional accounting experience.
When two companies of almost equal size decide to work together for attaining more profit and they make a deal, then both the companies surrender their stocks ad new stock will be issued then this process is known as merger. Acquisition is the process in which a smaller company is bought by a larger, stock of both the companies will be taken as part of the business.
There are a number of benefits of Mergers and Acquisitions, let us go through some of the benefits of these:
· The first and the foremost benefit of Mergers and Acquisitions are that it will help in increasing the value generation of the company. These services always succeed in the cost efficiency by implementing the economic scale of the business.
· Another benefit of the Mergers and Acquisitions are that it will help in the tax gains and thereby leading to the increased revenue through the market gain in the share. When there is a joint company for both the Mergers and Acquisition the company will be able to generate more value than when there are separate firms. When calculating the value of the share the company that works together will have higher value than the sum of the shares for the two companies that work separately.
· Mergers and Acquisitions are found highly beneficial for the companies that cannot overcome the difficulties and problems during the business in the market. The acquisition deal will be the best decision to solve all these problems caused in the market. The joint company will help the business to easily get out of the difficult situation.
· The cost efficiency of the business will also be higher in the case of Merger and acquisition, a joint will be able to create economic scale and thereby generate higher cost efficiency.
Types of mergers and acquisition:
· Horizontal merger is the type of merge in which two companies of equal level merge and these companies will have same market trading and product type.
· Vertical merger is the type of merger is which two companies of different level merge in this the manufacturer and retailers join together.
· Conglomeration is the type of merger in which two unrelated business merge
· Product extension merger is the merger in which the same area of retailer joins for different products.
· Market extension merger is the merger in which two companies sell the same good for the different markets.
For more details about Axiom Advisors and Mergers & Acquisitions , it's specialties please Visit http://axiom-