Hi-Bind™ Protein A-Agarose (Catalog #: 6520-1, 5, 25, 100) and Hi-Bind™ Protein G-Agarose (Catalog #: 6513-1, 5, 25, 100) - 1 ml, 5 ml, 25 ml, 100 ml: BioVision has performed extensive research to prepare these special Hi-Bind™ protein A & Hi-Bind™ protein G-Agarose beads that give a higher binding capacity for IgG, higher flow rate & minimal leaching of the ligand than the other regular Protein A & Protein G-Agarose on the market. The IgG binding capacity of Hi-BindTM Protein A-Agarose and Hi-BindTM Protein G-Agarose are ≥ 36 mg and ≥ 30 mg respectively for human or rabbit IgG per ml of wet beads. These Hi-BindTM beads display high chemical and physical stability as well as show high flow rate, hydrophilicity and high gel strength.
· Purification of broad range of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
· Isolation and purification of IgG from serum, culture media, ascites fluid or hybridoma supernatants.
· Isolation and purification of antigens and immune complexes by immune co-precipitation.
· Depletion of immunoglobulins from serum, culture media, ascites fluid or hybridoma supernatants.
Key Features of Protein A and Protein G resins
· Enhanced Specificity:
· High Binding Capacity and High Flow Rate: Lower molecular weight of the affinity protein permits higher density of its immobilization and elevated capacity
· Minimal leaching of the ligand: Our conjugation chemistry ensures stable immobilization that prevents loss of immobilized affinity proteins during elution and regeneration of the beads
· Durability: Can be regenerated and reused multiple times without deterioration of performance
For more information, please visit
For our complete range of Protein A/G/L & Affinity Conjugates & Related Products, please visit