Now in its 16th year, the 2014 conference (http://www.smi-
This 4 day event will be a fantastic opportunity for companies within the industry to talk to leading experts, it will draw on its 15 years to bring together leading E&P data management professional representing all aspects of the industry. From Asia to Europe the diversity of speakers and delegates will give a broad spectrum of ideas, opinions, problems and solutions. This event promises to be a unique platform for networking and problem solving.
Top-Ranked Speaker Faculty includes leading experts from Exxon Mobil, Shell, BG Group, Saudi Aramco, Dong E&P, Repsol SA, Kuwait Oil Co, Troika International and many others.
2 pre-conference and 2 post-conference workshops hosted by top-managers from Tribal, NDB, Troika International and International Association of Oil and Gas Producers
Key reasons to attend:
• Learn about and consider the issues expressed from the views of 12 oil and gas companies
• Discuss methods and strategies for information data management
• Understand BIG DATA
• Analyse the current status of subsurface data management
• Develop enterprise data management strategy ideas
• Scrutinise the developments around data governance and standards
• Hear recent case studies on Petrel data management
• Examine the implications of knowledge transfer issues
Keynote speakers include:
• Keith Roberts, Upstream Data Architect, ExxonMobil
• Johan Stockmann, Lead Enterprise Data Architect, Shell
• Sherwin Francis, E&P IT Subsurface Service Analyst, BG Group
• Majid Al Shehry, PE Systems Analyst, Saudi Aramco
• Flemming Rolle, Manager IT & Data Management, Dong E&P
• Gemma Santos Martin, Head of Upstream Information Management, Repsol SA
• Hussain Zaid Al-Ajmi, Team Leader E&P IM, Kuwait OIl Co and many others.
For more information about this event and how to register, contact Andrew Gibbons via agibbons@smi-
For sponsorship opportunities contact Alia Malick, Director, via amalick@smi-
Event's website: www.smi-online.co.uk/
Contact for media-partners:
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
For more information, please visit www.smi-online.co.uk