The Sales Enhancer Series has been created for corporate pre-sales and sales workforce, to update skills in keeping with the growing demands of industry, and places a high emphasis on enhancing sales effectiveness to directly impact organizational revenues.
The ‘Key to Pre-sales Success’, the second in this series to be held on October 15th and 16th, 2013, is a 2-day, 24-hour, hands-on session, guiding participants along with strategies and tools for effective pre-sales techniques that work.
As Swaroop Lawrence, CMO says, "Pre-sales is a vital ingredient in the sales process for any company. This is especially true in the case of companies offering highly customizable technical products/services, where individual requirements of customers tend to be fairly unique. The pre-sales professional is the first line of defence and customers will make decisions based on his/her competence. Thus the importance of pre-sales and consequently, effective pre-sales training cannot be over emphasized."
With the prime focus being balancing hands-on experience with essential conceptual knowledge and best practices, the workshop covers:
1. Detecting commercial and technical bias
- Understanding customer technology and commercial landscape
- What have they been buying, who have they been buying from
2. Positioning your product/ solution/ company
- Why do you sell? Why does your competition sell?
- Highlighting your competitive advantages
3. Creating the solution
- Completeness in technical solution
- Synergy with commercial and technical goals
4. Evaluating the solution from the customer’s view
- Understanding what the customer wants
- Communicating performance
5. Getting the customer requirement right in a proposal
- Understanding key business drivers
- Creating/verifying estimates
- Determining project costing and pricing
- Creating a clear SOW and ascribing mutual responsibilities
6. Essentials of proposal creation
- Completeness. Content. Win-nability.
- Authoring and formatting
Said Mr. Anindya Shankar, Head, Corporate Business Development, TWB, “Understanding the customer need from a development perspective is important and then employing effective communication, proactive innovation and customer delight to achieve that goal, even more so.
“The pre-sales professional thus understands what the customer needs, develops an initial view of the solution that would work, customizes the product/service to meet customer requirements and guides solution development. It is clear therefore, a good pre-sales team can significantly help any organization grow.”
With learning aids created and vetted by senior marketing and sales veterans with decades of experience, the TWB workshop helps you discover hidden techniques all the way leading up to the solution demonstration;
For more information, visit www.twb.in (http://www.twb.in/
TWB is Asia’s leading technical communication and publishing services provider and caters to the needs of technology and process driven industries. TWB’s industry leading portfolio in Technical Communication services includes Technical Product Documentation, Learning & Development services, Technical & Digital Marketing. TWB’s expertise across Information Technology, Telecommunications, Financial services, Aerospace & Defense & High-Tech Manufacturing is leveraged by leading Fortune 500 clients including Microsoft, Intel, AXA, Fidelity, Cisco, ABB and more than 60 large clients globally. More information on TWB is available on www.twb.in.