The iBarcoder barcode maker can create a lot of types of barcodes, including Datamatrix and QR Codes. With a few mouse clicks, Mac users are able design and print barcode graphics for retail packages, books, stickers, and more. This software allows users to individualize barcode coding to identify location sold, style, and other important tracking information that will help increase productivity and efficiency. The update to this comprehensive barcode maker software brings the sequential barcodes from Excel Workbook file functionality, user interface changes, and printing improvements.
The iBarcoder is a simple and intuitive mac barcoding software for creating and printing barcoded labels, or exporting barcodes as image files in various vector and raster image formats and resolutions. Create and save your own custom label formats. Modify your barcodes by changing symbology, width, height and other attributes intrinsic to a certain barcode, use advanced tools for easy barcode customization. Import text and images directly into your label design. Create barcode sequences, in which barcodes are printed or exported. Use numerous Avery label formats.
* Smart, intuitive Mac barcode generating software
* Create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks
* Live preview feature
* Modify barcodes by changing types, sizes and other attributes intrinsic to a certain barcode symbology
* Advanced tools make customizing barcodes easy
* Rotate generated barcode image
* Print barcodes directly to printer using provided, standard Avery label formats
* Create and save custom label formats
* Export barcode as high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) Mac image file, vector graphic, PDF (vector), EPS (vector), BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, and more
* Add text, borders, images, etc.
While other barcode generating software limits barcode creation to a few pre-programmed styles, iBarcoder is different, allowing unlimited customization options. Users make the desired barcode with custom font and color settings, copy, then paste finished graphics right to Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software. iBarcoder features advanced customization options, including the addition of text, borders, images, and more. Modification, like barcode creation, is easy to do. Users simply type in the necessary text, insert the desired images, logos, and illustrations to create the professional barcode labels for commercial use.
Users can add objects and design elements like text boxes, image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to labels; print barcodes directly to a printer using provided standard label formats, or create and save a custom label format. The app supports printing with Inkjet, Laser, Direct Thermal or any other special barcode printers. Barcode images created by Mac Barcode Generator are 100 percent scannable with any stationary, cabled or wireless scanners. The app features many exporting options, allowing users to export the barcode as a high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) Mac image file, vector graphic, PDF (vector), EPS (vector), BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, Photoshop, and more.
The iBarcoder supports the following barcode types:
- Japanpost customer Mac barcode
- FIM Codes (3 types)
- Horizontal bars
- UPC barcode, UPC A (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed), UPC E (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
- EAN barcode, EAN 13 (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed), EAN 8 (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
- ISBN barcode , ISBN-13, ISBN-10, ISBN (2 digit supplements allowed), ISBN (5 digit supplements allowed)
- ISSN (2 or 5 digit barcode supplements allowed)
- Code 128, Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C
- Code 39
- Code 11
- Code 93
- MSI Mac barcode
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Intelligent Mail Barcode
- QR Code
- Micro QR code
- GS1-Databar Stacked
- GS1-Databar Stacked Omnidirectional
- GS1-Databar Limited
Small, mid-size, or large-scale organizations will benefit from the capability to create sequential barcodes for catalogs and retail operations. The powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows users to define the sequence in which barcodes are printed or exported. Barcode sequences can be created in two modes. The Counter mode creates the next barcode automatically, by constructing the next barcode data string from a user-defined prefix, starting number, and postfix parts using the increment value. The Text File mode allows users to select a text, or Excel Workbook file that contains a set of data strings to generate barcodes.
Free download iBarcoder from:
* Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* Ready for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
* 5.5 MB of hard disk drive space
Pricing and Availability:
iBarcoder 3.5.8 is $39.95 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available directly from the Cristallight website or through the Mac App Store in the Business category. Free trial downloads are available. Review copies are available on request.