“The optimized PICO822 is a great choice for customers who need an embedded board with fanless design, flexible configuration, rich I/O, low power consumption and extreme small form factor. The fanless design makes the platform more reliable yet stable, without dust or noise issues. Onboard 1 GB DDR2-800 system memory and optional SATA SSD provides anti-vibration requirements,”
Axiomtek’s new PICO822 comes with advanced connectivity including two RS-232 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one client USB 2.0, eight digital I/O channels IN/OUT, one 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, HD audio, VGA, 18/24-bit single channel LVDS, and one SATA-300 port. To ensure reliable operation, the embedded single board computer supports watchdog timer and hardware monitoring features.
This lower power, super-compact embedded SBC, PICO822, is available now. For more product information or pricing, please visit Axiomtek website http://us.axiomtek.com or contact our sales representative at email@example.com.
• Low-power Intel® Atom™ processor E620T (600 MHz) or E680T (1.6 GHz) processor onboard
• 1 GB DDR2-800 system memory onboard
• Onboard SATA SSD (optional)
• VGA, and 18/24-bit single channel LVDS
• Four USB 2.0, One client USB 2.0, Two COM ports, One Gigabit Ethernet