Let’s know more about Bharat Gas
How to Apply for the Gas cylinder: There are three ways of applying for the Bharat Gas. One is through online method in which the consumer will login to the www.ebharat.com. Other is through visiting the nearest branch of Bharat Gas. And the third is through phone call with the consumer care number.
1. How to do Bharat Gas Booking Online? Login to the official website of one who is quite busy with his schedule and cannot visit the nearest branch, can file a request for an LPG gas cylinder. After login to the website the consumer will receive a call in which the consumer have to answer about his genuine identity. The appointment will be fixed for verification executive. Nearly 3 to 5 working days will be taken for gas delivery and its situation.
2. How to book Cylinder through Phone: Call or sms to 12665 toll free number which works in 24*7. So the registration is not t all difficult for anyone.
3. Bharat Gas Booking through Bharat Gas Dealer: For booking through dealer, one requires to provide the instant submission of identity proof which can be ration card, voter Id, passport, pan card, driving license, Aadhar card etc. Any of these documents can be given as identity proof. For address proof one can submit property papers, government allotment and rent agreement. In Karnataka and Tamilnadu and many other states there is mandatory term to show consumer’s ration card only then he would be given the LPG gas connection. After the submission of all required papers submission there is issue of subscription voucher. Consumer is required to maintain the blue book or pass book and show to the distributor whenever they are asked. For safety and conservation letter should be taken by the consumer. The hotplates of ISI mark is issued to consumer for safety measures.
4. Security Deposit for a Bharat Gas New connection :The security deposit in rural areas is Rs.1500 and in urban areas its Rs.2500. There are extra charges for rubber tube, gas stove and other extra cylinder. Hence the security fee is very nominal.
5. The Refilling of Cylinder: For refilling of the cylinder there is the same procedure of refilling of cylinder. The same phone number can be called or the same distributor can be contacted. Within 24 working hours the cylinder gets filled.
Now do not wait any more and call the toll free number today to have a LPG gas.
For more Please visit